ReliableDR is VirtualSharp’s flagship Disaster Recovery Assurance solution which enables DR planners to replace outdated or less than effective legacy DR processes with fully automated DR testing and in the event of a disaster, the ability to failover applications and IT Services at the push of a button.
Unlike legacy DR tests, which are typically performed once per year, or at best quarterly, ReliableDR enables DR tests to be fully automated and performed on a daily, or even hourly basis. Exit recovery point objectives, enter certified recovery points.
Designed from the ground up for virtual datacenters, ReliableDR has a modular, extensible plug-in architecture and currently supports VMware ESX v3.5, vSphere 4.x & 5.x environments, as well as the majority of mid-range and enterprise class storage platforms from EMC, NetApp, HP, IBM, HDS, Dell, DataCore, FalconStor and so on.
Features & Benefits
IT Service Oriented
- Designed from the ground up to protect complex, multi-tier applications and their interdependencies
- Enables IT Service RPO and RTO SLAs to be set by policy, measuring and enforcing compliance
- Reports SLA compliance deviations automatically via web dashboard, email or SNMP alerts
- Enables continuous, non-disruptive DR testing (hourly, daily, weekly)
- Enables server, application and IT Service failover at the push of a button
- No software agents are required in the production environment
- Snapshots can be taken after quiescing applications to guarantee that applications are fully recoverable
- Out-of-the-Box DR testing for Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, IIS, Oracle, Apache, MySQL etc.
- Supports mixed physical and virtual environments
- Scales from small IT environments to large datacenters
- Provides the freedom of choice to use SAN or host based replication
- Supports all Microsoft and Linux x86 based business applications